Friday, November 20, 2009

I'd like to earn extra money-by writing?

I can listen/read what a person has to say and convey that to attorneys, courts, etc. Have done the written letters for friends/people that needed at helping hand to be professional.


I would like to make some money doing this (and am GOOD at it) but have only done it for people in need to this point. Being that I'M a single mom working full time, I don't have a problem helping someone else out when they need it- but I also would like to be able to apply any writing skills I have to earn some extra income. Does anyone out there know of a need to translate thought into a comprehensive letter....with a bit of money initiative?

I'd like to earn extra money-by writing?
One of the hottest things going now online is writing and publishing ebooks. You can write of your experiences, how to ebooks, and anyother thought you may have. Lots of people making lots of money this way.





Check out this site and they have some information on writing your own ebook. This should put you on your way to online success. Whatever you choose, just make the decision and do it.
Reply:Comon, What r u waitin for then??????????don waste the time start writing.......gud luck


No comments:

Post a Comment