Monday, November 16, 2009

How can a teen earn extra money without getting a "job"?

i could use some extra money and im also saving up to try to help my parents pay for me to go to boarding school. Right now I am getting about 50 a month from random things, but id really like to get more. Im very very busy though. Any help??

How can a teen earn extra money without getting a "job"?
Do like I do. Take a backpack full of snacks ( such as chips, Oreos, honey buns, etc) to school and sell them. I've been doing it for 2 weeks and I've made about $200 in the first three days.
Reply:One way is to take a look around the house and find things that your family doesn't really need and hold a garage/yard sale. Or sell some stuff on ebay. Earning money without getting a job usually requires selling what you already have.

permanent teeth eruption

No comments:

Post a Comment